Hello! I’m ChaChanna Simpson, no relation to “The Simpsons.” I am a certified professional coach, speaker, storyteller and tarot reader. I’ve been a certified coach since May 2011 and got my credentials from the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching aka iPEC. I’ve spoken at numerous companies, organizations and conferences. You can view all that stuff by clicking here.
Things you didn’t even know you wanted to know about me.
- I sometimes refer to myself as Empress ChaChanna, and it tickles me when people call me Empress.
- My voice is melodious (singing and speaking).
- Everyone in my immediate family has a minimum of two tattoos. Our motto is “a family who tattoos together stays together.”
- I LOVE Game of Thrones, Scandal, Being Mary Jane, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Charmed (yes, I rewatch the last two shows even though they ended years ago, so what?) to name a few.
- My mother and I are the only ones who enjoy watching scary movies so whenever one comes out in the theaters, we go see it. Just in case you’re wondering, I never watch them alone.
- I end every night with reading a mystery or thriller fiction book for an hour. Fav authors: Mary Higgins Clark, JA Konrath, Janet Evanovich and Patricia Cornwell. Have any authors you recommend? I’m always on the lookout for new authors to try.
- One of my many dream careers is to be a successful self-published author, writing my own mystery and thriller books. My first step in that direction is to write one fictional short story for publication before I hit 40. I’m 38, I better get started!
- I am addicted to playing TwoDots, in fact, I’m probably playing it right now.
- I love traveling and my favorite place I’ve visited so far is Barcelona, Spain.
- This year, I am training for my first 5K run in August.
- I am obsessed with figuring out how to get more women to put themselves first, share their brilliance and succeed in their careers and their lives. The world will be a better place when we all do.